Tuson introduces the first of its kind in trailer sway control, Tuson Sway Control (TSC). This system continuously monitors trailer yaw and rapidly identifies a trailer sway condition. The TSC is wired directly into the trailer braking system and automatically calculates a trailer braking solution to reduce and control a trailer swaying condition.
LED Status Light
RED/GREEN LED light on a 10 foot cord for mounting in an easily seen location to show the functional status of the unit with different flashing modes for diagnostic troubleshooting.
Automatic System Disable in Off-Road Conditions
The module continually monitors the sway sensor to detect and activate during trailer sway. It also is able to determine rough terrain during which it disables sway control braking until exiting the rough terrain at which time the system re-enables
Trailer Sway Brake Level Auto Adjustment
Closed-loop sensory feedback allowing the system to independently increase or decrease the right and left side sway control braking levels to compensate for variances in trailer brake condition/efficiency.
Fully Sealed Water Proof
The system is fully sealed and water proof. It is designed to withstand water from road spray and can even be submerged for short periods of time.
How it Works
- The TSC continuously monitors trailer yaw.
- It has a proprietary algorithm which is used to determine the difference between quick steering to avoid a road obstacle (or other such circumstances) and the rapid onset of a trailer swaying event.
- It measures the angle, travel distance and speed of the lateral motion of the trailer (and other parameters) and uses this information to quickly intervene with the application of trailer brakes.
- The processing capability of the TSC is powerful and rapid. It captures all the critical elements of the swaying condition and uses this information to predict how the event will proceed without any driver intervention.
- It uses this data to get ahead of the event by applying the brakes on the correct side of the trailer, in a timely manner, with the proper braking level for the required duration.
- This quickly dampens and brings the trailer sway under control.
US Patent No. 9,026,311 / 9,415,753
AUS Patent No. 201420434 / 2016204948
*Harness not included.
Tuson Sway Control
Customers must message the seller with their post code for a shipping quote.
Due to weight and size of this item - No delivery to PO boxes.
Delivery times are estimates.
Pickup is welcome:
Weekdays 7:30am - 3pm
Saturdays 9am - 11am (by appoinment only)